Shanna has been with Future Concepts Studio + Spa since 2004 providing exceptional hair, nail, facial waxing and eyebrow shaping services. In 2011 Shanna became one of two network educator's for Bumble & Bumble at Future Concepts. An accomplished cosmetologist, Shanna is committed to continually advancing her knowledge and techniques to keep her skills up-to-date and on-trend.
Her natural sense of style and beauty comes to life through her intuitive ability to artistically awaken the individuality of each of her guests through personalized hair design, color, texture. Shanna takes great pride in assisting her guest to look and feel incredible – inside and out.
- Licensed cosmetologist from the Salon Professional Academy, 2004
- Summit Salon Business College with Michael Cole, 2004
- Grund cutting system 2005 and 2010
- jane iredale makeup “master class” with Christian McNally, 2005
- Grund Educator 2006-2008
- Premier Encounter, Lake Geneva
- Grund “Inspire” International Educator Training, 2008
- Grund “Inspire” Symposium, Las Vegas, 2008
- jane iredale “Bridal & Fashion” techniques and trends, 2009
- Surface “New Beginnings”, 2009
- Redken color techniques with Julie Hoffman, January and June, 2010
- Network educator for Bumble & Bumble, training in New York at House of Bumble, September 2011
What You May Not Know About Shanna
Shanna's #1 priority outside of the salon is to her family and friends In her free time she enjoys exploring other creative avenues such as mosaic tiling and most recently cake decorating.
Words to Live By:
Life never goes as planned and attitude is everything.
Do everything with intention and integrity.
Love with an open heart. Laugh so hard it hurts and never miss an opportunity to tell someone you care. Life is what you make of it. It’s too short to live any other way.